Thanks, ex-cyclone Debbie....
Ex-cyclone Debbie's after-effects saw the OzLogger server off-line from about 8.45PM Thursday night until 1.45AM this morning (Friday) so apologies to anyone who couldn't find it between those times. It was running off UPS from about 8.15PM and when power did not resume by 8.45, I did an orderly shutdown. As soon as power resumed around 1.45AM, I re-energised the UPS and server. It has been up continuously since even though we have had several short-duration power outages during the morning.

The power outage was probably due to trees falling across power lines as there are quite a few trees down in the locality - but then again high winds and soggy ground (300mm rain locally) don't help keep them upright or intact.

Your tales of woe ?????
Long time ago now, but we got 414.4mm of rain during that event here, and lost power from around 22:00 till just after 19:00 the next night.

Even though we had generator going, once we lost our adsl link, we couldn't get it back until the power came on the next night, so no updates went out to my jimboombaweather.com site.
Brendan
IRLP node 6857
My Weather Station Jimboomba Weather
Member of Southside Amateur Radio Society
WIA Assessor 4-064