VKLogger - End of Life - 25 March 2019
I've been using the KST chat, region 3, 144 MHz for a number of years now after realising I could no longer support the use of the VK Logger, for reasons the casual observer may not have noticed.

KST Chat is just that, a chat page, there is no logging of contacts there. Most people use DX Maps pages for logging contacts, the contacts on DX Maps also show up in the KST chat cluster spots area, there is also a map integrated which shows the spots, you just have to know how to set it all up. But it can be customised to how one likes it. So you would use DX Maps for reporting contacts if you need to log them and the KST pages for chatting and alerts.
Our AIS and WSPR spots are automatically aggregated to the DX Maps pages to give the observer more of an idea of whats happening, as well as spots which are manually entered by people for QSOs.

Regarding Facebook, you can search for past information on facebook pages no problems. Its interesting that Facebook is even mentioned when originally the logger had a message up the top of the Logger pages warning users that basically you would have to be stupid to use Facebook. Interesting how thats changed. 

I've been told there are some people working on a replacement version of the logger, but I dont know more than that.

I'll have a look at the chat page when I get a chance, but not sure its really required, but will have a look.
Leigh VK2KRR
The Rock Hill West
QF34

Messages In This Thread
RE: VKLogger - End of Life - 25 March 2019 - by VK2KRR - 26-01-2019, 09:46 AM
RE: VKLogger - End of Life - 25 March 2019 - by ZL3MF - 05-04-2019, 05:04 AM
RE: VKLogger - End of Life - 25 March 2019 - by VK2WP - 31-03-2019, 11:12 AM
RE: VKLogger - End of Life - 25 March 2019 - by ZL3MF - 01-04-2019, 07:42 AM