USA FCC Exams Learning and Trial software
No problems Damien. Link away !

Like everything else  on my website, it becomes publicly available despite my retaining copyright over my actual software. The executable is available, the source code is not.

I do request that only links to the web pages are given so that any updates to descriptions or software code become immediately available to those seeking to use it.  For those who don't understand the above statement, that means download it for your own use but don't put the code itself elsewhere on the web.  Links only please.

I have been running it while writing and debugging and, like you, it has triggered a lot of activity in the memory cells. The FCC Part 97 is certainly different from the ACMA's LCD but it is all remember-able.  I will be doing the Tech, General and Extra Class at the end of next week so it will be interesting to see my final percentages  Big Grin

Doug
Doug VK4ADC @ QG62LG51
http://www.vk4adc.com

This Forum is only going to be as interesting as the posts it contains. 
If you have a comment or question, post it as it may trigger or answer the query in someone else's mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: USA FCC Exams Learning and Trial software - by VK4ADC - 10-06-2019, 03:34 PM