Anyone tried the new exam system yet?
The fact that nobody has replied to the question is worrying. Maybe it is because nobody that uses this forum is in the "new camp" but it also could mean the the new system is very slow to get moving. 

I just checked the list of assessors on the AMC website. The total number listed is 121. VK 1 = 1, VK2 = 31, VK3 = 28, VK4 = 28, VK5 = 20, VK6 = 8, VK8 = 3. I wonder how these numbers compare with the WIA system? My guess is that is lower. If that is the case, why aren't the former WIA assessors moving across to the new system?

I have been mentoring two blokes who were ready to sit for their foundation license when the rug was pulled out from under them when the system changed. Currently there are no assessors in the Townsville region listed by the AMC. Apparently assessments can be done remotely but I am not sure how that can be done given the need for a practical component.

Now before somebody asks why don't you become an assessor, I am nudging 75 and not in the best of health, so that is not an option.

Wayne VK4WDM

Messages In This Thread
Anyone tried the new exam system yet? - by VK4WDM - 12-06-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Anyone tried the new exam system yet? - by VK4WDM - 13-06-2019, 01:33 PM
RE: Anyone tried the new exam system yet? - by VK5ZD - 01-08-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Anyone tried the new exam system yet? - by VK3FDLL - 15-10-2019, 04:40 PM