Anyone tried the new exam system yet?
Wayne,

I was in contact with the AMC early in the piece, having previously been a WIA Assessor. In the end, I withdrew my notification of interest after they (1) released their exam fee structure (2) took too long to respond to queries. They finally solved technical issues ( / errors !) with their documentation and assessor agreements but by then I was no longer willing to pursue it with them due to their costings and the way they seemed to be going to work. Not really suitable / acceptable for this type of hobby environment as far as I was concerned.

Their response time will (hopefully) be far better now than earlier in the year but I have heard virtually nothing about the exams process since the initial info release. 
Time to shake the tree ?

Now I don't have to keep the shack clean in case someone wants to do an assessment ( although that may be a bad thing according to the XYL ), no pressure, no liability concerns, makes life good for me but maybe not-so-good for those locally who want to undertake assessments.

I think Sunshine Coast Club are having VK / AMC assessments at the same time as the FCC tests on the 22nd June so I might poke the nose in that area and ask some leading questions !!

Doug
Doug VK4ADC @ QG62LG51
http://www.vk4adc.com

This Forum is only going to be as interesting as the posts it contains. 
If you have a comment or question, post it as it may trigger or answer the query in someone else's mind.

Messages In This Thread
Anyone tried the new exam system yet? - by VK4WDM - 12-06-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: Anyone tried the new exam system yet? - by VK4ADC - 13-06-2019, 02:25 PM
RE: Anyone tried the new exam system yet? - by VK5ZD - 01-08-2019, 04:51 PM
RE: Anyone tried the new exam system yet? - by VK3FDLL - 15-10-2019, 04:40 PM