2023 JMMFD
John

The last version of VKCL was 4.15 so if that's the one you have then all is good. I will keep an eye on subsequent posts and, if necessary, make it available for download from my website.

YACL development stalled almost completely around the middle of last year due to a car accident involving my sister, and the repercussions are still being felt by me. The murk is now clearing a little and my improving mindset might eventually allow me to get back to that code.  Those same issues look like precluding my participation in this JMMFD.

I am pretty sure that N1MM can't support the HF bands plus then the VHF/UHF distance versus bands specified in the JMMFD rules - although I could be wrong. I haven't looked at those rules recently so they may have been changed.

To swap 6 character grids in FT8,... then the software needs to be set up in EU VHF Contest mode on the advanced settings tab in WSJT-X.

Doug
Doug VK4ADC @ QG62LG51
http://www.vk4adc.com

This Forum is only going to be as interesting as the posts it contains. 
If you have a comment or question, post it as it may trigger or answer the query in someone else's mind.

Messages In This Thread
2023 JMMFD - by VK2YW - 15-03-2023, 04:58 PM
RE: 2023 JMMFD - by VK4ADC - 15-03-2023, 07:01 PM
RE: 2023 JMMFD - by VK2YW - 16-03-2023, 05:16 PM