2023 Winter VHF/UHF Field Day weekend June 24th & 25th
G'day All, not many sleeps to go now for the most testing of the VHF/UHF Field Day weekends of the year - the character building Winter VHF/UHF FD... the Winter FD is for the hardy or perhaps the foolhardy... :-)

Winter 2023 - 0100 UTC Saturday 24 June through 0059 UTC Sunday 25 June (0300 / 0259 in VK6).

I'm guilty of a multi-year hiatus from the VHF/UHF FD's but over the last couple of years, I've been sucked into the vortex of the VK3KQ/P clan... or is that clandestine...!

If I can get my backside into action and the last lot of parts arrive in time, I'll hopefully be running a portable/roving 2m - 10Gig station on at least 3 locations during the daylight hours in various locations in Western & Northern VK3 to give anyone some contacts and then back with the VK3KQ/P crew at night.

Who's going out for a few hours or days over the weekend?

Don't forget to post your location here... Contest Radar

And for pre & post and overnight carry-on (not for co-ordinating contacts of course), log into the VK Spotter... VK Spotter

Cheers,
Nik
VK3BA
Bannockburn
QF21BW
https://www.qrz.com/db/VK3BA

Messages In This Thread
2023 Winter VHF/UHF Field Day weekend June 24th & 25th - by VK3BA - 18-05-2023, 06:39 PM