ACMA email of 3rd Sep 2024, New fees, reminder to reassign or reconfirm call signs
Colin

If nothing else, it made me get my login to ACMA Assist in order. 
I now have a PDF showing my callsign (/authority) expiry date as 19 Feb 2029, although I had to use the (Android) smartphone to get the MyGovId process done before I could even get anywhere with accessing the ACMA functions. If you didn't have a smartphone I am not really sure how you could do it, because I have a feeling that a PC wouldn't suffice. No MyGovID process for PC that I could see. 

Plus you need photoID like passport and drivers licence details to prove who you are, and without them, not sure you could do much.   Maybe the Australia Post ID process would be the only way to go then.

To top it off since I had my IDs in my hand, I then went in (again on smartphone) to get my Q'ld Digital Driver's Licence - so that is all done too.

Progress ???    If you can call needing this stuff done that way is that !

Doug

PS are we allowed to call the 'critics' bush lawyers ?
Doug VK4ADC @ QG62LG51
http://www.vk4adc.com

This Forum is only going to be as interesting as the posts it contains. 
If you have a comment or question, post it as it may trigger or answer the query in someone else's mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACMA email of 3rd Sep 2024, New fees, reminder to reassign or reconfirm call signs - by VK4ADC - 03-09-2024, 02:08 PM