ACMA email of 3rd Sep 2024, New fees, reminder to reassign or reconfirm call signs
Colin

I cheated a bit. After getting in to and creating the access to ACMA Assist on the smartphone, I then similtaneously accessed it on the PC, went through the authorisation magic of "entering the one time code" from email and then phone messaging, and then into managing my account on the PC (Win11).  Once there it was a simple "Print to PDF" to save it to file.  

Afterward, I used 'Cx FileExplorer' to connect via FTP from the PC back to the phone (via it's Network option function),  copied the PDF to my Documents folder on the phone.  I then added a link to the Home screen so I have quick access as needed. 

I may not need to use ACMA Assist until I need to refresh my continued access to my callsign in another 5 years but it does allow you to update your contact details anytime in the event of an address change or phone or email changes.

Doug
Doug VK4ADC @ QG62LG51
http://www.vk4adc.com

This Forum is only going to be as interesting as the posts it contains. 
If you have a comment or question, post it as it may trigger or answer the query in someone else's mind.

Messages In This Thread
RE: ACMA email of 3rd Sep 2024, New fees, reminder to reassign or reconfirm call signs - by VK4ADC - 03-09-2024, 05:30 PM