Forum under-use..
Don't be too surprised to see this message coming up in lieu of the normal Forum info at some stage :

This bulletin board is currently closed. The Administrator has specified the reason as to why below.

The AHRDF Forum is currently closed due to lack of apparent interest from users.

My intention was to keep this forum available until at least mid-2025 but that is seeming to be a less likely option at this time - as based on use.

Check back to see when/if it is again available..

If the status is set to closed then I don't need to read posts or do any software maintenance - yes, this is me being selfish with my time - so I will not need to devote periods multiple times each day to checking the forum for new posts, hacks or updates.  Every new post is read and, if necessary, moderated. 

Time, energy, willpower, enthusiasm are all required to keep it going. Off-line requires none !

So, if one day soon, you see the above message then don't be totally surprised. 
You (as one of many) caused it.

And, the /if is a very serious/obvious possibility..

Doug, admin
Doug VK4ADC @ QG62LG51
http://www.vk4adc.com

This Forum is only going to be as interesting as the posts it contains. 
If you have a comment or question, post it as it may trigger or answer the query in someone else's mind.