Coax and cable supplier
Hi All,

I am looking for a supplier of reasonably* priced coax in Sydney.

Looking to use it for domestic HF and VHF/UHF applications.

Any suggestions.

*reasonably is meant to infer "not crappy product at 1972 prices but usable quality at affordable prices".
Colin
Barossa Valley, SAP. PF95ln
(aka VK5CSW)
I've got a part roll of LMR400 I dont think I need which I could probably sell for a good price, should be able to box it and send to Sydney. Not sure how much is there, would have to measure or see if there are length markers on the outer jacket.
Leigh VK2KRR
The Rock Hill West
QF34
I have always found Rojone http://www.rojone.com.au to be accomodating. They are a commercial supplier based at Ingleburn.
It has been a few years since I have needed to purchase anything from them, but I am sure that things haven't changed too much.

I usually send an email to request a quote. I have found that they are willing to cut cable to length for amateurs, so no need to purchase complete rolls etc. They sell brand name cables and connectors at reasonable prices.

Good luck with the project.

Dave (VK2NR).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
My apologies for my tardy response. Work, weather, water, flood mitigation and the Royal Easter Show have all conspired to keep me otherwise occupied.

I will give Rojone a try.

Leigh, thanks for the offer, let me know how much you would want for the LMR400 - it would be a good excuse to head down Wagga Wagga way for a weekend to pick it up.
Colin
Barossa Valley, SAP. PF95ln
(aka VK5CSW)
Hi Clint,

Send me an email vk2krr at wia.org.au
Leigh VK2KRR
The Rock Hill West
QF34