Anyone tried the new exam system yet?
My exam was on 15/12/19 AOCP certificate and ACMA invoice both arrived (and paid) today.  I’m also listed in the register VK7ZPD with status Not Granted.  Hoping for a quick turnaround but at Christmas probably not likely.

Phil
Congratulations Smile

Most gov't. organizations close from Christmas eve and return on the 1st Monday in January, so you might be waiting until then.
Some additional feedback, I paid the ACMA invoice on 23/12 by bPay. The bank, as you would expect somehow stuffed up the transaction. I then paid on the ACMA site by Card, it seems that the licence is automatically granted if the payment is made via the AMCA website, at least that was the case with mine. I paid at 7:13PM on 2/1/20 and had a confirmation email that the licence was granted 3 minutes later.
(03-01-2020, 07:00 AM)VK7ZPD Wrote: Some additional feedback, I paid the ACMA invoice on 23/12 by bPay.  The bank, as you would expect somehow stuffed up the transaction.  I then paid on the ACMA site by Card, it seems that the licence is automatically granted if the payment is made via the AMCA website, at least that was the case with mine.  I paid at 7:13PM  on 2/1/20 and had a confirmation email that the licence was granted 3 minutes later.

Congrats
Colin
Barossa Valley, SAP. PF95ln
(aka VK5CSW)